Partial Client List:
- Wachovia / Wells Fargo
- Quicken Loans
- Johnson & Johnson
- Novant Health
- Bank of America
- Sun Microsystems
- Davidson College
- New Penn Financial
- Frontier Capital
- A wide range of seed- and early-stage companies
RECENT PROJECTS INCLUDE:
- Provided assessment feedback and coaching to CEO of $40 million financial services company to improve leadership approach and identify opportunities to strengthen senior leadership team to drive significant company growth.
- Coached the operations VP of a $200 million high-growth company to better understand and utilize strengths/weaknesses, and build a pipeline of future leaders to fuel an expected doubling of business over two years.
- Helped a group of senior healthcare founders assess a new venture opportunity – goals, roles, strategy, business model, assumptions/risks, steps to launch, etc.
- Retained by private equity firm to conduct management assessments during due diligence phase. Data/insight was utilized to structure and support optimal post-deal roles for founders.
- Provided comprehensive executive assessments for 100 senior leaders in a $16 billion global holding company.
- Conducted executive assessments of top five leaders in a $4 billion financial services company to aid board of directors in CEO succession planning.
- Helped investors assess the readiness of an early-stage venture receiving $2.5 million in funding – providing feedback on venture strengths, weaknesses, areas of risk and priority focus.
- Coached founder of technology startup to find the best fit for his role as his firm grew, integrate essential new talent to the team, and navigate growth of platform to a successful exit over a three-year period.
- Helped a large education association evaluate the viability of spinning off a for-profit technology, and develop alternative strategies and approaches for managing increasing demand for services.
- Helped founder/CEO of financial services firm identify root causes of conflict across company divisions, and improve teamwork between CEO and senior team.
- Involved 100+ staff, board, customers, and community partners in a multi-faceted six month visioning and strategy development process for a regional arts and education organization.
- Helped founder/CEO of a regional financial services firm develop a long-term growth and exit plan, and assess the firm’s capabilities and talent to achieve the plan.
- Helped private equity investors assess current business portfolios, clarify their investment logic, and develop priorities for future opportunities.
CLIENT REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704-358-0913