Several months ago, we launched a beta-version of a personality assessment tool called the Entrepreneurial Core Characteristics Profile (ECCP). The tool provides feedback for entrepreneurs and aspiring founders on eleven characteristics associated with entrepreneurial success.
We’ve gotten a lot of positive feedback about the tool so far, but we’re looking for your best ideas for a new name. We hope that the tool’s name appeals both within academic settings (e.g., business schools and entrepreneur programs) and within the broader world of startups and high-growth businesses.
Name That Tool:
As a way to generate great ideas, we’re offering coupon codes for you to experience the assessment for free (retail price = $35). All that is required from you is at least one idea for a killer name for the tool.
Here’s how the process works:
1) Click on the assessment link: http://bit.ly/usLY2A
2) Enter the following codes:
- User ID – 238
- Password – 1238
3) Complete the assessment — This will take 10-15 minutes (don’t second-guess or agonize over your answers).
4) You will receive a thank you email, and will be asked to reply with at least one great idea for a new name for the tool — one that you think is simple, marketable, and descriptive.
5) After you have replied with your idea(s), you will receive another email with your 14-page results report, providing feedback on how your personality matches up with 11 characteristics associated with entrepreneurial success (see graphic below). The report will also include implications for your role as an entrepreneur, as well as ideas for growth and development.
A few more points:
- We will cap participation at 250. First come, first served.
- If you offer a name that makes it into our Top 5 list, you’ll receive a free copy of my book, 6 Secrets to Startup Success.
- If we choose your name as the winner, you’ll receive a $100 Amazon.com certificate, good for any product on the site, in addition to a free book.
So have at it! I look forward to sharing results with everyone in a few weeks.